Coverage Measurement and Profiling
KProf provides a KDE-based GUI for viewing gprof results. It is available from kprof.sourceforge.net and can be built with the standard ./configure; make; make install process.
After launching KProf, go to Filerarr;Open to open either an executable for which profiling measurements have been taken or a text file that contains a gprof report. If you open an executable, KProf assumes that the profiling data is contained in the current directory in gmon.out.
Figure 4 shows a view of KProf displaying the results from the fib example. The circular arrow by the Fibonacci results indicate the function is called recursively.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- GIMP Shmimp, Give Me a Browser
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tinker with Molecular Dynamics for Fun and Profit
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Máy sấy quần áo
2 min 18 sec ago
- Services on GlusterFS
11 min 55 sec ago
- máy lọc nước
1 hour 2 min ago
- Máy lọc nước
1 hour 5 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 52 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
2 hours 53 min ago
- thanks for the information
4 hours 4 min ago
- nice information thanks
4 hours 43 min ago
7 hours 38 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
19 hours 29 min ago