Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
XDMCP How-To by Thomas Chao
XDM-Xterm Mini How-To by Kevin Taylor.
Much of the information for this article was taken from these two documents. Additionally, each how-to contains a list of more reference materials.
Leon Brin has been a member of the mathematics department at Southern CT State University for three years and a Linux enthusiast for five. He welcomes your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!