Controlling Devices with Relays
This was a simple exercise that illustrated the use of controlling devices using a relay over a serial interface. The low-cost relay used in this example is capable of controlling any number of electrical devices. Also available are relay boards that can be expanded to up to 128 relays per serial port, not to mention analog and digital input cards.
Jason Ellison is from Fairhope, Alabama, and currently is a network analyst for Delphi. He also maintains several Linux and AIX systems at Delphi.
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Customizing Vim
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python