Designing Tip Windows
For the full GOMS model: Card, Stuart K., Moran, Thomas P., Newell, Alan. The Psychology of Human-Computer Interaction, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1983.
For the useful keystroke level subset, plus many interesting and provocative ideas: Raskin, Jef. The Humane Interface, ACM Press, 2000.
Hugh Fisher (email@example.com) is a system administrator, 2-D/3-D interactive graphical programmer and part-time lecturer. He has strong opinions on the usability of Linux systems and hopes to inflict these on a wider audience by writing for Linux Journal.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Viooz+HD~Watch Edge of Tomorrow Online Full Movie Streaming Free
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python