Designing Tip Windows
For the full GOMS model: Card, Stuart K., Moran, Thomas P., Newell, Alan. The Psychology of Human-Computer Interaction, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1983.
For the useful keystroke level subset, plus many interesting and provocative ideas: Raskin, Jef. The Humane Interface, ACM Press, 2000.
Hugh Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a system administrator, 2-D/3-D interactive graphical programmer and part-time lecturer. He has strong opinions on the usability of Linux systems and hopes to inflict these on a wider audience by writing for Linux Journal.
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development