Take Control of TCPA
The IBM TCPA tutorial package is not a complete TSS implementation, as it was mainly intended to make TCPA easier to understand. It does not do TPM resource management for handles and loaded keys nor does it give access to the TPM's key backup and migration facilities. These are topics for future development and articles.
David Safford is a researcher at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he leads a security analysis group and gets to play with fun things like TCPA, Linux and wireless security. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
Jeff Kravitz works in IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he has worked on various projects, including communications gateways, multitasking operating systems for embedded systems and software for controllers of gigabit optical networks. Jeff currently works on the uses of public key cryptography.
Leendert van Doorn is a researcher at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he runs the secure embedded systems group. He has actively hacked on many versions of UNIX (starting with V6), Amoeba, Paramecium and Linux. He even has been known, but strongly denies, to have written Windows drivers. His current interests include operating systems, security, secure coprocessors, simulators and hypervisors. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming