Take Control of TCPA
The IBM TCPA tutorial package is not a complete TSS implementation, as it was mainly intended to make TCPA easier to understand. It does not do TPM resource management for handles and loaded keys nor does it give access to the TPM's key backup and migration facilities. These are topics for future development and articles.
David Safford is a researcher at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he leads a security analysis group and gets to play with fun things like TCPA, Linux and wireless security. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeff Kravitz works in IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he has worked on various projects, including communications gateways, multitasking operating systems for embedded systems and software for controllers of gigabit optical networks. Jeff currently works on the uses of public key cryptography.
Leendert van Doorn is a researcher at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he runs the secure embedded systems group. He has actively hacked on many versions of UNIX (starting with V6), Amoeba, Paramecium and Linux. He even has been known, but strongly denies, to have written Windows drivers. His current interests include operating systems, security, secure coprocessors, simulators and hypervisors. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Multi-Booting the Nexus 7 Tablet
- Senior Perl Developer
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
1 hour 3 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
6 hours 6 min ago
6 hours 26 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
6 hours 50 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
7 hours 4 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
12 hours 43 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
13 hours 17 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
13 hours 46 min ago
15 hours 41 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
17 hours 30 sec ago