Linux Distributions Agree on Standards
Apr 01, 2003 By Scott McNeil
Community-built software and community-built standards are two sides of the same coin. Standards help ensure that the freedom to invent, the essence of open source and of Linux, doesn't compromise the ability to write software that works together effectively.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.