Linux Distributions Agree on Standards
Apr 01, 2003 By Scott McNeil
Community-built software and community-built standards are two sides of the same coin. Standards help ensure that the freedom to invent, the essence of open source and of Linux, doesn't compromise the ability to write software that works together effectively.
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- Many Drives, One Folder