Linux for a Small Business
If you are currently using a proprietary operating system and proprietary applications and have decided to make the switch to the security, stability and freedom of Linux, I welcome you, and I consider my mission accomplished.
After spending nearly 15 years with a Fortune 100 company, Gary Maxwell started a second career as a commercial writer. A Linux enthusiast, Gary operates his business completely with Linux and open-source software. He specializes in advertising copywriting and corporate communications. For questions or comments, he can be reached at email@example.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
17 min 58 sec ago
18 min 4 sec ago
2 hours 22 min ago
- This should be very helpful
3 hours 36 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 56 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
9 hours 28 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
9 hours 48 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
15 hours 20 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
20 hours 23 min ago
20 hours 42 min ago