Linux for a Small Business
If you are currently using a proprietary operating system and proprietary applications and have decided to make the switch to the security, stability and freedom of Linux, I welcome you, and I consider my mission accomplished.
After spending nearly 15 years with a Fortune 100 company, Gary Maxwell started a second career as a commercial writer. A Linux enthusiast, Gary operates his business completely with Linux and open-source software. He specializes in advertising copywriting and corporate communications. For questions or comments, he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Raspi-Sump||Dec 16, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Dec 12, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!||Dec 10, 2014|
|Computing without a Computer||Dec 08, 2014|
|Autokey: Shorthand for Typists||Dec 04, 2014|
|How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?||Dec 03, 2014|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Days Between Dates?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Computing without a Computer