Linux for a Small Business
If you are currently using a proprietary operating system and proprietary applications and have decided to make the switch to the security, stability and freedom of Linux, I welcome you, and I consider my mission accomplished.
After spending nearly 15 years with a Fortune 100 company, Gary Maxwell started a second career as a commercial writer. A Linux enthusiast, Gary operates his business completely with Linux and open-source software. He specializes in advertising copywriting and corporate communications. For questions or comments, he can be reached at email@example.com.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development