Linux Journal Announces $1 Gift Subscription Offer
"We Linux folks have a long tradition of spreading the word about our amazing OS, and this $1 gift offer is part of that spirit of giving and sharing" said Carlie Fairchild, VP of Marketing & Sales. "It's close to getting two subscriptions for the price of one, so how can anyone go wrong? Furthermore, we'll rush out a free gift card to notify the friend that the gift of Linux is on its way."
To take advantage of the special offer, new and existing subscribers should call 1-888-66-LINUX during the month of December. Sorry, this offer is available in North America only.
About Linux JournalLinux Journal is the premier Linux magazine, dedicated to serving the Linux community and promoting the use of Linux world-wide. A monthly periodical, Linux Journal is currently celebrating its eighth year of publication. Linux Journal may be purchased at all major bookstores and newsstands and may also be ordered by calling 1-888-66-LINUX, sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting http://www.linuxjournal.com/. For additional information about Linux Journal send e-mail to email@example.com.
About the PublisherSSC Publications is an established leader in the Linux, Open Source and UNIX fields, publishing best-selling books, reference cards and e-zines in these fields since 1983. SSC is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and has been operating since 1968. Visit SSC on the web at http://www.ssc.com/.
Media Relations Contact:
Rebecca Cassity, Marketing ManagerSpecialized Systems Consultants, Inc. (SSC)PO Box 55549, Seattle, WA, 98155Phone: +1 206-297-8653 / Fax: +1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Server Hardening
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products