The 1655MC is Dell's latest entry in the blade server market and has the equivalent of six two-way 1U servers in a 3U blade enclosure. The 1655MC, which looks like a thick blade in a box, supports one or two 1.266GHz Pentium III processors, up to 2GB of SDRAM and one or two Ultra 320 SCSI drives. The chipset is a ServerWorks ServerSet LE30, and the 1655MC also has two integrated Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and a USB port. Dell's chassis, which accommodates six 1655MCs, has two hot-plug power supplies for 1+1 redundancy. It includes a built-in KVM switch, plus either one or two managed Ethernet switches. The 1655MC is available with Red Hat 7.3, 8.0 or Advanced Server.
Contact Dell Computer Corporation, One Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas 78682, 800-915-3355 (toll-free), www.dell.com.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds