Special thanks to Dr Helen Moore for her help with the evaluation, Dr Michael Trott for letting me use his notebooks, and Ben Wilson and PJ Hinton of Wolfram Research for their help and quick answers to my queries.
Dragan Stancevic is a kernel and hardware bring-up engineer in his late twenties. Although Dragan is a software engineer by profession, he has deep interest in applied physics and has been known to play with extremely high voltages in his free time.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer