Special thanks to Dr Helen Moore for her help with the evaluation, Dr Michael Trott for letting me use his notebooks, and Ben Wilson and PJ Hinton of Wolfram Research for their help and quick answers to my queries.
Dragan Stancevic is a kernel and hardware bring-up engineer in his late twenties. Although Dragan is a software engineer by profession, he has deep interest in applied physics and has been known to play with extremely high voltages in his free time.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox