Peritek's new dual-channel PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) graphics board, the Argus/PMC, supports multiple monitors and dual digital/analog video input channels. The board also supplies an onboard USB 2.0 hub. The high-resolution controller supports independent 2-D, 3-D, OpenGL and DirectX-compatible displays in various OS environments. Each dual-display channel has a Borealis 128-bit graphics controller, and the USB hub supports data rates in excess of 400Mb/s on two channels. Other key features of the Argus/PMC include an onboard 66MHz, 32-bit PCI interface, 16MB SGRAM for each controller, VGA and FCode BIOS support on Channel A, PCI and CompactPCI carriers and dual multi-input audio/video digitizers.
Contact Peritek Corporation, 9975 Business Park Avenue, Suite A, San Diego, California 92131, 800-281-4567 (toll-free), www.peritek.com.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Firefox OS