Peritek's new dual-channel PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) graphics board, the Argus/PMC, supports multiple monitors and dual digital/analog video input channels. The board also supplies an onboard USB 2.0 hub. The high-resolution controller supports independent 2-D, 3-D, OpenGL and DirectX-compatible displays in various OS environments. Each dual-display channel has a Borealis 128-bit graphics controller, and the USB hub supports data rates in excess of 400Mb/s on two channels. Other key features of the Argus/PMC include an onboard 66MHz, 32-bit PCI interface, 16MB SGRAM for each controller, VGA and FCode BIOS support on Channel A, PCI and CompactPCI carriers and dual multi-input audio/video digitizers.
Contact Peritek Corporation, 9975 Business Park Avenue, Suite A, San Diego, California 92131, 800-281-4567 (toll-free), www.peritek.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment