Peritek's new dual-channel PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) graphics board, the Argus/PMC, supports multiple monitors and dual digital/analog video input channels. The board also supplies an onboard USB 2.0 hub. The high-resolution controller supports independent 2-D, 3-D, OpenGL and DirectX-compatible displays in various OS environments. Each dual-display channel has a Borealis 128-bit graphics controller, and the USB hub supports data rates in excess of 400Mb/s on two channels. Other key features of the Argus/PMC include an onboard 66MHz, 32-bit PCI interface, 16MB SGRAM for each controller, VGA and FCode BIOS support on Channel A, PCI and CompactPCI carriers and dual multi-input audio/video digitizers.
Contact Peritek Corporation, 9975 Business Park Avenue, Suite A, San Diego, California 92131, 800-281-4567 (toll-free), www.peritek.com.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)