Peritek's new dual-channel PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) graphics board, the Argus/PMC, supports multiple monitors and dual digital/analog video input channels. The board also supplies an onboard USB 2.0 hub. The high-resolution controller supports independent 2-D, 3-D, OpenGL and DirectX-compatible displays in various OS environments. Each dual-display channel has a Borealis 128-bit graphics controller, and the USB hub supports data rates in excess of 400Mb/s on two channels. Other key features of the Argus/PMC include an onboard 66MHz, 32-bit PCI interface, 16MB SGRAM for each controller, VGA and FCode BIOS support on Channel A, PCI and CompactPCI carriers and dual multi-input audio/video digitizers.
Contact Peritek Corporation, 9975 Business Park Avenue, Suite A, San Diego, California 92131, 800-281-4567 (toll-free), www.peritek.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 min 50 sec ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 40 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 42 min ago
11 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 40 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 19 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
17 hours 53 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 22 min ago
20 hours 17 min ago