OpenOffice.org Address Books and Form Letters
Using OpenOffice.org 1.0 to write this article, I found that it has some quirks. It did crash a few times, but I didn't lose any of my work. Additionally, OpenOffice.org 1.0 can take a considerable amount of time to download over a slow internet connection. However, its price and capabilities can make the OpenOffice suite worth a try.
Ralph Krause (www.netperson.net/~rkrause) lives in Michigan's lower peninsula and spends his time writing, programming, reading and maintaining several web sites.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- DreamWorks Feature Linux and Animation
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator