OpenOffice.org Address Books and Form Letters
Using OpenOffice.org 1.0 to write this article, I found that it has some quirks. It did crash a few times, but I didn't lose any of my work. Additionally, OpenOffice.org 1.0 can take a considerable amount of time to download over a slow internet connection. However, its price and capabilities can make the OpenOffice suite worth a try.
Ralph Krause (www.netperson.net/~rkrause) lives in Michigan's lower peninsula and spends his time writing, programming, reading and maintaining several web sites.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database