OpenOffice.org Address Books and Form Letters
Using OpenOffice.org 1.0 to write this article, I found that it has some quirks. It did crash a few times, but I didn't lose any of my work. Additionally, OpenOffice.org 1.0 can take a considerable amount of time to download over a slow internet connection. However, its price and capabilities can make the OpenOffice suite worth a try.
Ralph Krause (www.netperson.net/~rkrause) lives in Michigan's lower peninsula and spends his time writing, programming, reading and maintaining several web sites.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!