Fitrix is a source-code business software package that provides accounting, order processing and custom software tools for small to medium-sized businesses. In addition to accounting and distribution modules, Fitrix includes the application source code (written in Four J's Business Development Language (BDL), a 4GL derivative that is optimized for business database applications), 4GL programming tools, a RAD toolset and an SQL database. Custom functions and modules can be written in C and Java and directly embedded into the 4GL code. Fitrix also uses a thin client, so processing is done on the host system, keeping traffic to a minimum and allowing multiple clients to use one set of software simultaneously.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- New Products