Fitrix is a source-code business software package that provides accounting, order processing and custom software tools for small to medium-sized businesses. In addition to accounting and distribution modules, Fitrix includes the application source code (written in Four J's Business Development Language (BDL), a 4GL derivative that is optimized for business database applications), 4GL programming tools, a RAD toolset and an SQL database. Custom functions and modules can be written in C and Java and directly embedded into the 4GL code. Fitrix also uses a thin client, so processing is done on the host system, keeping traffic to a minimum and allowing multiple clients to use one set of software simultaneously.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations