Is Linux Infrastructure? Or Is it Deeper than that?
May 14, 2002 By Doc Searls
The commercial infrastructure we call "the commons" depends on something deeper that Hollywood still doesn't understand. Linux and the Net are both part of it. Let's call it "innerstructure."
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz