Is Linux Infrastructure? Or Is it Deeper than that?
May 14, 2002 By Doc Searls
The commercial infrastructure we call "the commons" depends on something deeper that Hollywood still doesn't understand. Linux and the Net are both part of it. Let's call it "innerstructure."
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions