Is Linux Infrastructure? Or Is it Deeper than that?
May 14, 2002 By Doc Searls
The commercial infrastructure we call "the commons" depends on something deeper that Hollywood still doesn't understand. Linux and the Net are both part of it. Let's call it "innerstructure."
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds