Is Linux Infrastructure? Or Is it Deeper than that?
May 14, 2002 By Doc Searls
The commercial infrastructure we call "the commons" depends on something deeper that Hollywood still doesn't understand. Linux and the Net are both part of it. Let's call it "innerstructure."
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Chemistry on the Desktop