Is Linux Infrastructure? Or Is it Deeper than that?
May 14, 2002 By Doc Searls
The commercial infrastructure we call "the commons" depends on something deeper that Hollywood still doesn't understand. Linux and the Net are both part of it. Let's call it "innerstructure."
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions