Is Linux Infrastructure? Or Is it Deeper than that?
May 14, 2002 By Doc Searls
The commercial infrastructure we call "the commons" depends on something deeper that Hollywood still doesn't understand. Linux and the Net are both part of it. Let's call it "innerstructure."
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- New Products
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog