Programming PHP with Security in Mind
I hope these guidelines help you have more secure web applications. The big lessons here are never trust user input, never trust variables that are passed between scripts (as through GET), never trust variables that came from a web form and never trust a variable if is not initialized in your script. If you cannot initialize a variable in your script, be sure to validate it.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database