Programming PHP with Security in Mind
I hope these guidelines help you have more secure web applications. The big lessons here are never trust user input, never trust variables that are passed between scripts (as through GET), never trust variables that came from a web form and never trust a variable if is not initialized in your script. If you cannot initialize a variable in your script, be sure to validate it.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I