Programming PHP with Security in Mind
I hope these guidelines help you have more secure web applications. The big lessons here are never trust user input, never trust variables that are passed between scripts (as through GET), never trust variables that came from a web form and never trust a variable if is not initialized in your script. If you cannot initialize a variable in your script, be sure to validate it.
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products