Programming PHP with Security in Mind
I hope these guidelines help you have more secure web applications. The big lessons here are never trust user input, never trust variables that are passed between scripts (as through GET), never trust variables that came from a web form and never trust a variable if is not initialized in your script. If you cannot initialize a variable in your script, be sure to validate it.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!