Programming PHP with Security in Mind
I hope these guidelines help you have more secure web applications. The big lessons here are never trust user input, never trust variables that are passed between scripts (as through GET), never trust variables that came from a web form and never trust a variable if is not initialized in your script. If you cannot initialize a variable in your script, be sure to validate it.
- The Awesome Program You Never Should Use
- New Products
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Days Between Dates?
- A GUI for Your CLI?
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- RSS Feeds
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!