Linux Journal Announces Addition of New Advertising Account Manager
With over six years of technical publishing experience, Krack has developed relationships with many of the world's leading technology vendors. Krack also has extensive experience in exhibit production management, and ran his own seminar planning company, based out of Silicon Valley, for four years.
Krack is a strong supporter of the open source movement and looks forward to making his place in the Linux community. Based in Sacramento, Joseph Krack can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 1-866-423-7722.
About Linux JournalLinux Journal is the premier Linux magazine, dedicated to serving the Linux community and promoting the use of Linux worldwide. A monthly periodical, Linux Journal is currently celebrating its seventh year of publication and may be purchased at all major bookstores and newsstands. It may also be ordered by calling 888-66-LINUX, sending e-mail to email@example.com or visiting http://www.linuxjournal.com/.
About the PublisherSSC is an established leader in the Linux, Open Source and UNIX fields, publishing best-selling books, reference cards and e-zines in these fields since 1983. SSC is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and has been operating since 1968. Visit SSC on the web at http://www.ssc.com/.
Media Relations Contacts
Rebecca Cassity, Marketing ManagerSpecialized Systems Consultants, Inc. (SSC)PO Box 55549, Seattle, WA, 98155Phone: +1 206-297-8653Fax: +1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Wine 1.8 Released