Senator Hollings Cheaper than We Thought
In last week's Embedded Linux Journal newsletter, in a section talking about the Open Letter to Michael Eisner on the Linux Journal web site, we erroneously reported that the Walt Disney Company paid Sen. Ernest Hollings $25,000 to introduce a bill that would ban Linux.
This is incorrect.
They only gave him $18,500.
For more information, go to:www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,46671,00.html.
For a list of top Hollings contributors, go to:www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib/N00002423.htm.
If Sen. Hollings will get in bed with Mickey Mouse for $18,500, will he kiss a rat on the lips for $500? Make him an offer: www.senate.gov/~hollings/webform.html.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I