World Domination? Heh.
Nov 16, 2000 By Doc Searls
Las Vegas, Nevada -- We'll put the bottom line at the top: Linux is soaking into everything. I spent the last two days at Linux Business Expo in the Sands Convention Center, a kind of leading-edge annex to Fall Comdex. We're partners in that pavilion, and the LBE folks have done a terrific job. It turns out, however, that there is a less visible but rather huge Linux movement happening everywhere
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration