World Domination? Heh.
Nov 16, 2000 By Doc Searls
Las Vegas, Nevada -- We'll put the bottom line at the top: Linux is soaking into everything. I spent the last two days at Linux Business Expo in the Sands Convention Center, a kind of leading-edge annex to Fall Comdex. We're partners in that pavilion, and the LBE folks have done a terrific job. It turns out, however, that there is a less visible but rather huge Linux movement happening everywhere
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Debugging Democracy