World Domination? Heh.
Nov 16, 2000 By Doc Searls
Las Vegas, Nevada -- We'll put the bottom line at the top: Linux is soaking into everything. I spent the last two days at Linux Business Expo in the Sands Convention Center, a kind of leading-edge annex to Fall Comdex. We're partners in that pavilion, and the LBE folks have done a terrific job. It turns out, however, that there is a less visible but rather huge Linux movement happening everywhere
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- New Products
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server