World Domination? Heh.
Nov 16, 2000 By Doc Searls
Las Vegas, Nevada -- We'll put the bottom line at the top: Linux is soaking into everything. I spent the last two days at Linux Business Expo in the Sands Convention Center, a kind of leading-edge annex to Fall Comdex. We're partners in that pavilion, and the LBE folks have done a terrific job. It turns out, however, that there is a less visible but rather huge Linux movement happening everywhere
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Use SSH to Create an HTTP Proxy