World Domination? Heh.
Nov 16, 2000 By Doc Searls
Las Vegas, Nevada -- We'll put the bottom line at the top: Linux is soaking into everything. I spent the last two days at Linux Business Expo in the Sands Convention Center, a kind of leading-edge annex to Fall Comdex. We're partners in that pavilion, and the LBE folks have done a terrific job. It turns out, however, that there is a less visible but rather huge Linux movement happening everywhere
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database