Tweaking Tux, Part 5
Oct 27, 2000 By Marcel Gagné
As I write this, it is a foggy October day outside my window. But here, in this virtual meeting place, it is always sunny and warm (never rains till after midnight, as the song says) which can only mean that this is the SysAdmin's Corner. Pull up a chair, get comfortable and lend me your ear. It's time once again to dig deep into the mysteries of your Linux system, not because it is hard, but beca
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- A Little GUI for Your CLI
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Days Between Dates?
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice