LJ Subscriber Wins Computer
Grand Prize Winner: David Rolfe of Michigan
On August 1 the "Win a Penguin Computer" drawing was held. We contacted David to let him know he had won. "I think I've died and gone to computer geek heaven!!" David told us. We couldn't have hoped for a happier and more gracious winner.
Runner-ups in the "Win a Penguin Computer" contest will receive an ultimate Linux package including, T-shirts, books, and LJ's famous penguin chair.
Runner-ups: Ian Kirk of California; Anthony Ziemba of New Jersey; John Chapin of New York
Thank you to everyone who entered this special contest and special thanks to Penguin Computing for providing such an incredible system!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Android Candy: If You're Not Using This, Then Do That