Issue 84, April--Internet/Intranet
Issue 85, May--Linux Training and Certification
Issue 86, June--Internationalization and Emerging Markets
Please submit printable cover concepts in text to Khris Goldberg (email@example.com). If your idea is selected you will be awarded a lifetime subscription to Linux Journal as well as a super swell Linux Journal jacket, manufactured by Land's End.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Wine 1.8 Released