Issue 84, April--Internet/Intranet
Issue 85, May--Linux Training and Certification
Issue 86, June--Internationalization and Emerging Markets
Please submit printable cover concepts in text to Khris Goldberg (email@example.com). If your idea is selected you will be awarded a lifetime subscription to Linux Journal as well as a super swell Linux Journal jacket, manufactured by Land's End.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December 2015 Video Preview
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Tiny Makers
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?