Andre "Linux IDE Guy" Hedrick on Proposed CPRM in IDE Drives
Dec 29, 2000 By Don Marti
Andre Hedrick is the maintainer of the Linux ATA subsystem, and holds a Consultant/Individual membership in NCITS, Technical Sub-Committee T13, the standard-setting organization for ATA, also known as IDE hard drives. He represents a face of Linux on the committee, but not in a capacity to speak for Linus Torvalds.
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights