Andre "Linux IDE Guy" Hedrick on Proposed CPRM in IDE Drives
Dec 29, 2000 By Don Marti
Andre Hedrick is the maintainer of the Linux ATA subsystem, and holds a Consultant/Individual membership in NCITS, Technical Sub-Committee T13, the standard-setting organization for ATA, also known as IDE hard drives. He represents a face of Linux on the committee, but not in a capacity to speak for Linus Torvalds.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- UNIX under the Desktop
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development
- Elementary, My Dear Linux User