Andre "Linux IDE Guy" Hedrick on Proposed CPRM in IDE Drives
Dec 29, 2000 By Don Marti
Andre Hedrick is the maintainer of the Linux ATA subsystem, and holds a Consultant/Individual membership in NCITS, Technical Sub-Committee T13, the standard-setting organization for ATA, also known as IDE hard drives. He represents a face of Linux on the committee, but not in a capacity to speak for Linus Torvalds.
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script