Andre "Linux IDE Guy" Hedrick on Proposed CPRM in IDE Drives
Dec 29, 2000 By Don Marti
Andre Hedrick is the maintainer of the Linux ATA subsystem, and holds a Consultant/Individual membership in NCITS, Technical Sub-Committee T13, the standard-setting organization for ATA, also known as IDE hard drives. He represents a face of Linux on the committee, but not in a capacity to speak for Linus Torvalds.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration