Andre "Linux IDE Guy" Hedrick on Proposed CPRM in IDE Drives
Dec 29, 2000 By Don Marti
Andre Hedrick is the maintainer of the Linux ATA subsystem, and holds a Consultant/Individual membership in NCITS, Technical Sub-Committee T13, the standard-setting organization for ATA, also known as IDE hard drives. He represents a face of Linux on the committee, but not in a capacity to speak for Linus Torvalds.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
1 hour 58 min ago
- This should be very helpful
3 hours 11 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 31 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
9 hours 3 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
9 hours 23 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
14 hours 55 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
19 hours 58 min ago
20 hours 18 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
20 hours 42 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
20 hours 56 min ago