Big Blue's Love Letter to Linux
Mar 07, 2000 By Doc Searls
Word has quickly spread that IBM is launching some kind of big ad campaign to explain its love of Linux. Nothing wrong with that, of course, as long as the company doesn't get all broadcasty in the highly personal medium the hackers created for purposes other than advertising. No such luck, so far.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.