Big Blue's Love Letter to Linux
Mar 07, 2000 By Doc Searls
Word has quickly spread that IBM is launching some kind of big ad campaign to explain its love of Linux. Nothing wrong with that, of course, as long as the company doesn't get all broadcasty in the highly personal medium the hackers created for purposes other than advertising. No such luck, so far.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- find more twitter followers
- RSS Feeds