Don't Throw That Old PC Away--Give It New Life with Linux
Jan 02, 2001 By Bryan Pfaffenberger
Did you get a new, more powerful computer this holiday season? What's going to happen to your old system? Unless your old PC is of fairly recent vintage, it's worth close to nothing in the used market. And that's precisely why millions of disused PCs are headed for landfills, where they pose a genuine threat to the environment.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Are you an extremist?