An Open Letter to ICANN
Mar 14, 2001 By Heather Stern
On the matter of considering attempting to enforce that .org domains shall only be used by government sanctioned non-profit organizations: I live on the borders of this divide, and it would screw me up immensely.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.