An Open Letter to ICANN
Mar 14, 2001 By Heather Stern
On the matter of considering attempting to enforce that .org domains shall only be used by government sanctioned non-profit organizations: I live on the borders of this divide, and it would screw me up immensely.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Are you an extremist?