Inside the Linux Packet Filter
At this point, the packet is more than halfway through its journey. Since space is limited in our beloved magazine, we will leave the packet in the capable hands of upper-layer 3 protocols until next month. What still remains to be explored is layer 4 processing (TCP and UDP), PF_PACKETs handling and, of course, the socket filter hooks and implementation. Be patient!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk