Using a Cryptographic Hardware Token with Linux: the OpenSSL Project's New Engin
Jun 20, 2001 By Paul Friberg
In past Linux Journal articles (in the January and February 2001 issues), Mick Bauer presented an overview of the OpenSSH project and its efforts to build upon the Secure Shell protocols. In this article, I discuss our experience of integrating a hardware cryptographic token under Linux, using another open-source project known as OpenSSL.
- Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Smith Charts for All