Using a Cryptographic Hardware Token with Linux: the OpenSSL Project's New Engin
Jun 20, 2001 By Paul Friberg
In past Linux Journal articles (in the January and February 2001 issues), Mick Bauer presented an overview of the OpenSSH project and its efforts to build upon the Secure Shell protocols. In this article, I discuss our experience of integrating a hardware cryptographic token under Linux, using another open-source project known as OpenSSL.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep