I got cracked on my birthday! Now, I have the April edition of Linux Journal on my lap, and I'm about to dig into the Paranoid Penguin article “Battening down the Hatches with Bastille”. Every Paranoid Penguin article is great reading. (The problem in this case is that I only read the article, I didn't actually apply it yet!)
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Consent That Goes Both Ways