I have a few questions about Linux in general. Is there somebody here that can answer a couple questions for me?
Are you here by yourself?
You use Linux? Well, good for you!
After you're done helping her, can you answer a question for me? (Spoken over the head of a woman volunteer at an installfest, to the person she's teaching to install Linux.)
We only have men's extra-large shirts...but here you go, you can wear it as a nightshirt.
We need some more coffee over here.
Are you in marketing?
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Elementary, My Dear Linux User