I have a few questions about Linux in general. Is there somebody here that can answer a couple questions for me?
Are you here by yourself?
You use Linux? Well, good for you!
After you're done helping her, can you answer a question for me? (Spoken over the head of a woman volunteer at an installfest, to the person she's teaching to install Linux.)
We only have men's extra-large shirts...but here you go, you can wear it as a nightshirt.
We need some more coffee over here.
Are you in marketing?
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)