I have a few questions about Linux in general. Is there somebody here that can answer a couple questions for me?
Are you here by yourself?
You use Linux? Well, good for you!
After you're done helping her, can you answer a question for me? (Spoken over the head of a woman volunteer at an installfest, to the person she's teaching to install Linux.)
We only have men's extra-large shirts...but here you go, you can wear it as a nightshirt.
We need some more coffee over here.
Are you in marketing?
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Linux Makes Wi-Fi Happen in New York City
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)