A Call to Action
The GNOME Foundation (http://www.gnome.org/) released GNOME version 1.4, a mature, stable release of the desktop environment. The release includes a host of cool bells and whistles, as well as some additional packages, including Nautilus, Eazel's file management system. The release represents a big step forward for GNOME, moving more solidly in the usability and power category.
GNOME 1.4 has extensive documentation available through the Help tab. It is available for download on a number of mirror sites that can be reached through http://www.gnome.org/ and will be available in many distributions. Check the web site to get information on the most current ways to get GNOME 1.4.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming