The New Vernacular
Apr 01, 2001 By Doc Searls
“Habitability is the characteristic of source code that enables programmers...coming to the code later in its life, to understand its construction and intentions and to change it comfortably and confidently....Habitability makes a place livable, like home.” --Richard Gabriel
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds