MOSIX: A Cluster Load-Balancing Solution for Linux
The Systems Research Department at Ericsson Research Canada for providing the facilities and equipment as well as approving the publication of this article. Marc Chatel, Ericsson Research Canada, for his help and support in the lab.
Evangeline Paquin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a computer science student at UQAM University in Montréal. She completed her coop training at Ericsson Research Canada working on Linux clustering solutions, and currently she is a part-time staff member in the System Research Department.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
|Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu