MOSIX: A Cluster Load-Balancing Solution for Linux
The Systems Research Department at Ericsson Research Canada for providing the facilities and equipment as well as approving the publication of this article. Marc Chatel, Ericsson Research Canada, for his help and support in the lab.
Evangeline Paquin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a computer science student at UQAM University in Montréal. She completed her coop training at Ericsson Research Canada working on Linux clustering solutions, and currently she is a part-time staff member in the System Research Department.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds