MOSIX: A Cluster Load-Balancing Solution for Linux
The Systems Research Department at Ericsson Research Canada for providing the facilities and equipment as well as approving the publication of this article. Marc Chatel, Ericsson Research Canada, for his help and support in the lab.
Evangeline Paquin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a computer science student at UQAM University in Montréal. She completed her coop training at Ericsson Research Canada working on Linux clustering solutions, and currently she is a part-time staff member in the System Research Department.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag