Building Tiny Linux Systems with BusyBox, Part 3
In the next issue, we'll work on security, and we'll provide the remaining facilities used by TinyLogin. Don't let that keep you from experimenting between now and then--you'll understand how the system works much better if you figure it out by yourself. We'll add dynamic linking and shared libraries and some other exciting new facilities. So, stay tuned!
Bruce Perens (firstname.lastname@example.org) is president of Linux Capital Group and chairman of Progeny Linux Systems and Known Safe. He was project leader of the Debian Project for two and a half years.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python