Building Tiny Linux Systems with BusyBox, Part 3
In the next issue, we'll work on security, and we'll provide the remaining facilities used by TinyLogin. Don't let that keep you from experimenting between now and then--you'll understand how the system works much better if you figure it out by yourself. We'll add dynamic linking and shared libraries and some other exciting new facilities. So, stay tuned!
Bruce Perens (firstname.lastname@example.org) is president of Linux Capital Group and chairman of Progeny Linux Systems and Known Safe. He was project leader of the Debian Project for two and a half years.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Download "Build a Private Cloud for Less Than $10,000!"
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- New Products
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal