Alternatives for Dynamic Web Development Projects
There are a myriad of software options available for the Linux operating system. The alternatives all have strengths and weakness that arise from the software's efforts to serve a particular primary need. I would recommend that those interested in deploying one of these software packages use a reasoned approach in determining which package best suits their needs. The value of developers and consultants is only partially derived from their mastery of a particular technology. The understanding of the particular processes by which they hope to influence their deployment of an information-technology solution should be of primary concern. Because there are many high-quality alternatives available to address a given information-technology challenge, it is the technologist's ability to grasp and deal with the key issues of the project in question that will ultimately determine of its success or failure.
For my project, the combination of Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL and PHP was appropriate. This combination will likely not be appropriate for all projects. However, I hope that you find this article an informative first step in your investigation of alternatives for your next project.
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development