This month, we looked at the reasons behind three-tiered architectures and started to look into a basic implementation of an application that uses this architecture. As you can see, we can already create small text-mode applications. Next month, we will complete our implementation, giving us the skeleton for a simple appointment book using mod_perl/Mason and PostgreSQL. We will also discuss issues regarding the scalability of three-tier solutions, as well as some of the pitfalls.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites