This month, we looked at the reasons behind three-tiered architectures and started to look into a basic implementation of an application that uses this architecture. As you can see, we can already create small text-mode applications. Next month, we will complete our implementation, giving us the skeleton for a simple appointment book using mod_perl/Mason and PostgreSQL. We will also discuss issues regarding the scalability of three-tier solutions, as well as some of the pitfalls.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App