Elegance of Java and the Efficiency of C—It's Ada!
Dec 01, 2000 By Frode Tennebo
Tennebo recommends taking a look at Ada.
If you want a programming language with the elegance of Java (and more) and the speed of C/C++--take a look at Ada. It will even produce Java byte-code.
Frode Tennebø (email@example.com) lives in Halden, Norway. He first encountered Linux in 1994 and has been a Linux enthusiast ever since. He holds a seat on a local LUG board. Currently he spends most of his spare time with his five-month-old baby girl, leaving less time for computers.
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration