Elegance of Java and the Efficiency of C—It's Ada!
Dec 01, 2000 By Frode Tennebo
Tennebo recommends taking a look at Ada.
If you want a programming language with the elegance of Java (and more) and the speed of C/C++--take a look at Ada. It will even produce Java byte-code.
Frode Tennebø (firstname.lastname@example.org) lives in Halden, Norway. He first encountered Linux in 1994 and has been a Linux enthusiast ever since. He holds a seat on a local LUG board. Currently he spends most of his spare time with his five-month-old baby girl, leaving less time for computers.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag