Elegance of Java and the Efficiency of C—It's Ada!
Dec 01, 2000 By Frode Tennebo
Tennebo recommends taking a look at Ada.
If you want a programming language with the elegance of Java (and more) and the speed of C/C++--take a look at Ada. It will even produce Java byte-code.
Frode Tennebø (email@example.com) lives in Halden, Norway. He first encountered Linux in 1994 and has been a Linux enthusiast ever since. He holds a seat on a local LUG board. Currently he spends most of his spare time with his five-month-old baby girl, leaving less time for computers.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- GRUB Boot from ISO