Elegance of Java and the Efficiency of C—It's Ada!
Dec 01, 2000 By Frode Tennebo
Tennebo recommends taking a look at Ada.
If you want a programming language with the elegance of Java (and more) and the speed of C/C++--take a look at Ada. It will even produce Java byte-code.
Frode Tennebø (firstname.lastname@example.org) lives in Halden, Norway. He first encountered Linux in 1994 and has been a Linux enthusiast ever since. He holds a seat on a local LUG board. Currently he spends most of his spare time with his five-month-old baby girl, leaving less time for computers.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations