Elegance of Java and the Efficiency of C—It's Ada!
Dec 01, 2000 By Frode Tennebo
Tennebo recommends taking a look at Ada.
If you want a programming language with the elegance of Java (and more) and the speed of C/C++--take a look at Ada. It will even produce Java byte-code.
Frode Tennebø (email@example.com) lives in Halden, Norway. He first encountered Linux in 1994 and has been a Linux enthusiast ever since. He holds a seat on a local LUG board. Currently he spends most of his spare time with his five-month-old baby girl, leaving less time for computers.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory