Building the Ultimate Linux Workstation
Jan 11, 2000 By Don Marti
We went to hardware experts to find the best and fastest components for building your own Linux workstation. Here's how to make a responsive system with high-performance 3-D, fast disk, lush sound and the little things to keep it trouble-free.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- RSS Feeds
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python