Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
Improve your site's e-mail hygiene and make life difficult for spammers and hackers.
That's more than enough information to get you started. May your mail arrive promptly and the spamming filth stay out!
Mick Bauer is security practice lead at the Minneapolis bureau of ENRGI, a network engineering and consulting firm. He's been a Linux devotee since 1995 and an OpenBSD zealot since 1997, taking particular pleasure in getting these cutting-edge operating systems to run on obsolete junk. Mick welcomes questions, comments, and greetings sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brenno de Winter, 28, is the Linux-focused president of De Winter Information Solutions. He started programming at the age of nine. In his daily routine he is involved in UNIX/Linux, databases, security, telephony-over-IP presentations, consulting and training. He's active in the Polder Linux User Group, has contributed to several GPL projects, including GnuPG, MySQL and TWIG, and is in the process of creating a brand-new project himself as well.
- On Your Marks, Get Set...Gutsy Gibbon!
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics