Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
Improve your site's e-mail hygiene and make life difficult for spammers and hackers.
That's more than enough information to get you started. May your mail arrive promptly and the spamming filth stay out!
Mick Bauer is security practice lead at the Minneapolis bureau of ENRGI, a network engineering and consulting firm. He's been a Linux devotee since 1995 and an OpenBSD zealot since 1997, taking particular pleasure in getting these cutting-edge operating systems to run on obsolete junk. Mick welcomes questions, comments, and greetings sent to email@example.com.
Brenno de Winter, 28, is the Linux-focused president of De Winter Information Solutions. He started programming at the age of nine. In his daily routine he is involved in UNIX/Linux, databases, security, telephony-over-IP presentations, consulting and training. He's active in the Polder Linux User Group, has contributed to several GPL projects, including GnuPG, MySQL and TWIG, and is in the process of creating a brand-new project himself as well.
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration