Gnu Queue: Linux Clustering Made Easy
If you encounter problems with installation not explained here, you may wish to check out the support forum and support mailing list, available off GNU Queue's home page, https://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-queue/. Bugs should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So remember: the next you have a quick and dirty job to run, don't waste time or resources. Farm that sucker out using GNU Queue!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk