Gnu Queue: Linux Clustering Made Easy
If you encounter problems with installation not explained here, you may wish to check out the support forum and support mailing list, available off GNU Queue's home page, https://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-queue/. Bugs should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So remember: the next you have a quick and dirty job to run, don't waste time or resources. Farm that sucker out using GNU Queue!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...