kHTTPd, a Kernel-Based Web Server
kHTTPd might be a viable solution for web sites with high traffic and mostly static web pages. Using kHTTPd is very easy, and tests with this setup have shown a dramatic increase in throughput compared to standard user space web servers. The code itself has proven very stable and safe. Once again, Linux is a technology leader. Right on!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep