kHTTPd, a Kernel-Based Web Server
kHTTPd might be a viable solution for web sites with high traffic and mostly static web pages. Using kHTTPd is very easy, and tests with this setup have shown a dramatic increase in throughput compared to standard user space web servers. The code itself has proven very stable and safe. Once again, Linux is a technology leader. Right on!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II