kHTTPd, a Kernel-Based Web Server
kHTTPd might be a viable solution for web sites with high traffic and mostly static web pages. Using kHTTPd is very easy, and tests with this setup have shown a dramatic increase in throughput compared to standard user space web servers. The code itself has proven very stable and safe. Once again, Linux is a technology leader. Right on!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration