kHTTPd, a Kernel-Based Web Server
kHTTPd might be a viable solution for web sites with high traffic and mostly static web pages. Using kHTTPd is very easy, and tests with this setup have shown a dramatic increase in throughput compared to standard user space web servers. The code itself has proven very stable and safe. Once again, Linux is a technology leader. Right on!
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.