kHTTPd, a Kernel-Based Web Server
kHTTPd might be a viable solution for web sites with high traffic and mostly static web pages. Using kHTTPd is very easy, and tests with this setup have shown a dramatic increase in throughput compared to standard user space web servers. The code itself has proven very stable and safe. Once again, Linux is a technology leader. Right on!
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!