Nowadays, with the discovery of Linux as a great and powerful operating system, a whole new market has been discovered: the desktop. All the existing Linux distributions are improving their systems in order to establish a friendly interface with new users. New distributions are being created specifically to attract new users who want to experiment with Linux, and EasyLinux is a good example of this. It offers a fast and easy installation mode that allows both the novice and experienced user to begin to use Linux. If you want to try it, I suggest taking a look at a free download of EasyLinux v2000 from their site.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers