Conectiva Linux 4.0
May 01, 2000 By Jason Kroll
Over 500 million people speak Spanish or Portuguese as a first language. Conectiva brings Linux to them.
Conectiva is about to release its latest version, Conectiva Linux 5.0, and has just shipped the latest episode of its monthly magazine Revista do Linux. Periodicals, though they be murder on trees, can unify communities.
Jason Kroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) is technical editor of Linux Journal. Even though he's a tad lazy, he tries to be an enthusiastic GNU/Linux cheerleader.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- What is your favorite Linux distribution for use on the desktop?
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Radio Free Linux