Conectiva Linux 4.0
May 01, 2000 By Jason Kroll
Over 500 million people speak Spanish or Portuguese as a first language. Conectiva brings Linux to them.
Conectiva is about to release its latest version, Conectiva Linux 5.0, and has just shipped the latest episode of its monthly magazine Revista do Linux. Periodicals, though they be murder on trees, can unify communities.
Jason Kroll (email@example.com) is technical editor of Linux Journal. Even though he's a tad lazy, he tries to be an enthusiastic GNU/Linux cheerleader.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.