Stores 14-30 hours
Inputs: cable-ready tuner, S-video and composite video support all U.S. standards
Outputs: RF, S-video and two composite video outputs
Channel Control: channel and power control of cable and satellite boxes with serial or IR
Dimensions: 17-1/8-inch width by 12-5/8-inch depth by 4-1/8-inch height
Compatible with all cable, satellite (DBS) and terrestrial broadcast TV systems in the U.S.
TiVo is available for $499 in the model that stores up to 14 hours on 13.5GB and $999 for the model that stores 30 hours on 27.2GB. You'll also need to sign up for TiVo's monthly service, which is $9.95 per month or $199 for a lifetime subscription. TiVo is available in a variety of retail stores including Best Buy, Circuit City and Sears. If you prefer to shop on-line, TiVo is available at 800.com, Amazon.com, CircuitCity.com and ROXY.com.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers