Effectively Utilizing 3DNow! in Linux
3DNow! is an exciting development for desktop computing, offering the potential for significantly improved performance for many applications. 3DNow! can be effectively utilized in Linux using NASM and gcc. For applications that involve floating-point calculations, especially those where speed is critical, incorporating modules that utilize 3DNow! instructions can unlock outstanding floating-point throughput in popular CPUs such as the IDT Winchip 2 and the AMD K6-2, K6-3 and Athlon processors.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python