Effectively Utilizing 3DNow! in Linux
3DNow! is an exciting development for desktop computing, offering the potential for significantly improved performance for many applications. 3DNow! can be effectively utilized in Linux using NASM and gcc. For applications that involve floating-point calculations, especially those where speed is critical, incorporating modules that utilize 3DNow! instructions can unlock outstanding floating-point throughput in popular CPUs such as the IDT Winchip 2 and the AMD K6-2, K6-3 and Athlon processors.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Numerical Python