Igel Etherminal J and Instant TC
May 01, 2000 By David Weis
One of the many uses of Linux is creating thin clients to save time and money.
The Etherminal and Instant TC are both well-built and well-designed products. They are excellent replacements for dumb serial terminals, X terminals and older PCs. I have no problem recommending them.
David Weis (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a programmer at Perfection Learning Corporation in Des Moines, Iowa. He enjoys spending time with his wife and friends and writing free software.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics