Open Source Remote Sensing Effort
What does this mean for the remote-sensing community and the global consumer? An unparalleled opportunity exists to allow the average consumer to see and understand information about our world that otherwise might not be possible for many years. The flood of raw data about our earth does us no good if we cannot turn it into information which provides broad uses to impact our socioeconomic problems in this borderless world.
remotesensing.org is dedicated to providing the world with affordable data and information capabilities to allow us to take better care of the world. What better way to do this than to bring the finest minds together in the Open Source world which Linux has created and allow them to do just that—create?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.
- An Introduction to OpenSSL Programming, Part I of II
- Highly Available LDAP
- Developing for the Atmel AVR Microcontroller on Linux
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking